In today’s increasingly globalised and technologically driven world, the value of manned guarding cannot be overstated.
At Westminster Security Services, we have the right team of fully licensed security officers who are Security Industry trained to the highest level with experience in securing access points across all industries.
What our guards do?
The primary responsibility of our security officers include securing premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
Other duties include:
• Remain clearly visible to those in the vicinity of the area they are guarding.
• Lookout for any odd or strange behaviour or event that could indicate harm
• Monitor and authorise entrance and exit of employees, visitors, contractors and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
• Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorised persons.
• Direct visiting vehicles and delivery vehicles to the correct area when required.
• Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
• Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorised persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Inspect and adjust security systems, equipment, and machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering.
Our specialized security guards provide our clients with excellent customer service and they possess the following skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer service and safety as their key morals
• Possess a responsible and professional behaviour
• Qualified in operating computer systems
• Skilled with thinking under pressure
• Experienced in conducting patrols in a professional manner
• CCTV monitoring